1. IDENTIFYING DATA
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below:
Andres Fernandez Filgueiras
Any other information request by e-mail
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org from the website.
The access and / or use of this portal of www.crazyyogi.com attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL Www.crazyyogi.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the contents") on the Internet belonging to www.crazyyogi.com or its licensors to which the USER can access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Name of the creative company of the website offers through its portal and with enunciative but Not limiting, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, as an apology for terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of Name of the creator of the website, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the Damage mentioned above; (Iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify to manipulate their messages. Name of the creator of the website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or childhood, Order or public safety or which, in its opinion, are not adequate for publication. In any case, www.crazyyogi.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. PROTECTION OF DATA Www.crazyyogi.com complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Law Organic and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. For this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user can request to www.crazyyogi.com, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of his data in each Case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and the data communications to third parties, where appropriate said data is stored in the Server of www.hostgo.com which complies with all safety regulations.
Also, www.crazyyogi informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY Www.crazyyogi.com by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of illustration, images, sound, audio, video, software Or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by www.crazyyogi.com or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the Contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of www.crazyyogi.com. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of www.crazyyogi.com. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard disk or any other physical media as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed on the pages of www.crazyyogi.com.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY www.crazyyogi.com is not liable, in any case, for damages and damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or The transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS www.crazyyogi.com reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications that it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, suppress or add both the contents and services provided through it and the form in the That they appear presented or located in its portal.
8. LINKS If www.crazyyogi.com links or hyperlinks are made to other Internet sites, www.crazyyogi.com will not exercise any control over such sites and contents. In no case will www.crazyyogi.com assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in Any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION www.crazyyogi.com reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at the request of a third party, to users who breach these General Conditions Of Use.
10.GENERALITIES www.crazyyogi.com will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION www.crazyyogi.com may at any time modify the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here. Th
e validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until duly published. Which are modified by others.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION The relationship between www.crazyyogi.com and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations.
Legal Notice drafted following the: Spanish Legal Disclosure Model.